Church Re-opening Details
Dear Friends and Members of Man O’ War Church,
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We will be resuming in-person church services this weekend. Hallelujah! We are excited to see you and your family and to worship with you once again. We have been dreaming and planning for this time for many weeks. Here are some things you’ll need to know and guidelines we’ll all follow as we come together safely in the house of God. Our theme as we return is “Safe Sanctuary.”
Making certain that the campus is clean and safe and that each of you are protected while you’re here is our priority. Many changes have been implemented to make this possible. Initially you will see:
- Smaller crowds and shorter services to limit exposure.
- Chairs have been rearranged to create more open spaces and distance between families.
- You will see many hand-sanitation centers throughout the building. Use them.
- Everyone entering the building will be requested to wear masks (except singers and speakers on the platform).
- Social distancing guidelines should be maintained at all times on the campus - both inside and outside the buildings.
- For those who would like to come to church but not into the building, we will be broadcasting each service live to our parking lot using FM 90.7 (YOU MUST BE IN THE PARKING LOT.)
First Worship Service: 10:30am Saturday, May 16th.
This Saturday service is for our seniors (age 60 and above) and for those who may be medically compromised.
Two services Sunday, May 17 @ 9am and 10:30am.
These services are for everyone but in all cases, advance registration is required because crowd size is limited for each service. The next communication you receive will tell you how and when to register for the service you plan to attend.
Please do not be inclined to complain about the restrictions and limitations. Instead, thank God that we have been released to gather again in His name. This will pass but until it does, let’s have church in whatever ways we can. Amen!
Please share this by printing, mailing, emailing, calling, texting, posting on social media until everyone hears this exciting news and please look for our next communication that will include guidelines for the post COVID-19 church.
We love you and pray for you,